Why UNC is a better team than Duke

Image from Newspaper

Hi I’m Reese and this is why I think UNC is better than Duke. My first reason is that UNC’s men basketball team is pretty good but Duke’s is also pretty good. UNC has won 7 titles and Duke has won 6. It’s pretty close but UNC has more titles so therefore UNC men’s basketball team is better than Duke. Reason number 2. UNC has the GOAT (greatest of all time bahhhh) aka Michael Jordan. Duke has had some pretty good players over the years but none as good as Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan is by far the best. You can’t fight with that. If you don’t believe me, look it up. Reason number 3. I just want you guys to know that not just men’s basketball is amazing. UNC’s women’s soccer team has won 22 national championships, while Duke only has five. Last year UNC went to the national championship but sadly lost to some bad calls and last minute goals by UCLA. This year UNC is ranked number 1 and duke isn’t even ranked. Reason number four. UNC’s women’s LAX team is amazing (lax stands for Lacrosse). The UNC women’s LAX team has won more title’s bye 2 including one that was in 2022.  Are you still a Duke fan or are you a UNC fan now. Be honest. Thanks for reading. Bye!

2 thoughts on “Why UNC is a better team than Duke